2. You agree to use AGM site in accordance with any and all applicable rules and regulations.
3. You accept that AGM site is offered on an “as is, as available” basis.
4. Articles, materials and blog information displayed on the AGM site are for information only and are not to be considered a replacement for counsel.
5. During the course of your visit to AGM site, AGM may collect process and transmit data obtained from and about you for marketing purposes.
6. You are allowed to download one copy of the material on AGM site on one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only; however you may not remove or alter any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice.
7. In referencing number 6, you may not alter copy, dispense, republish or upload any of the material on AGM site without written consent from AGM. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you.
8. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, AGM, on behalf of our employees, suppliers, and contractors, exclude liability for any losses and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if AGM has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of this our site or any web site with which it is linked. You assume total responsibility for establishing such procedures for data back up and virus checking as you consider necessary.
9. Hypertext links provided by AGM site or other sites are for information intentions only. These links are not endorsements by AGM or any products or services within these sites and AGM accepts no liability.
12. This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
If you have in any way violated or threatened to violate AGiftofMiles.com and/or its affiliates’ intellectual property rights, AGiftofMiles.com and/or its affiliates may seek injunctive or other appropriate assistance in any state or federal court in the State of Minnesota, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Other disagreements will be resolved as follows:
Should there be a disagreement. AGM consents to arbitrate it with the aid of a jointly agreed-upon mediator in the following location: Minneapolis, MN. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be evenly shared by each party.
If it is found impossible to resolve through mediation, AGM agrees to present the disagreement to binding arbitration at the following location: Minneapolis, MN, under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction.