Transforming the lives of families with food allergies while empowering schools to keep children safe, happy and included.
Services for Families
- Guidance to find the new normal: anxiety/stress, relationships, family rituals, holiday traditions, parties, travel, etc.
- Preparations for entrance to childcare.
- Hire for childcare or school food allergy and anaphylaxis training.
- School Consulting and Advocacy – A Partner in the Process
504 Plans, Individual Healthcare Plans (IHP) or both, accommodations for safe and least restrictive learning environment, draft and submit to school initial 504 Plan and/or IHP, advocate at school meetings.
- Long term partnership: confer throughout the year, troubleshoot situations, mediate 504/accommodation violations, reengage for subsequent years.
Services for Districts, Individual Schools and Organizations
- Hire to educate staff on food allergies and the prevention, recognition and treatment of anaphylaxis.
- Review/Develop district & school food allergy guidelines.
- Educate on the proper uses and assist in the determination of accommodations, writing and implementation of 504 and Individual Healthcare Plans.
- Draft initial 504 and Individual Healthcare Plans.
- Consult for food allergy student inclusiveness.
- Confer throughout the year; troubleshoot situations; mediate 504/accommodation violation(s).
Food Allergy Continuing Education Available in CEUs and In-service Credit Hours
Please see my current training schedule on my Events page.
To talk about where you’re at and how I can help, contact me at email@example.com or 612.845.7585.